I feel so unsure 我毫无把握(我很是犹豫)
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor 当我牵着你的手带你步入舞池。
As the music dies 舞曲消失
something in your eyes Calls to mind the silver screen 你的眼神却使我想起了无数的电影,
and you're its sad good-byes 而你则是它们中的悲剧角色。
I'm never gonna dance again 我再也无法跳舞,
Guilty feet have got no rhythm 内疚使舞步失去了韵感
Though it's easy to pretend 欺瞒并不困难
I know your not a fool 尽管我知道你并不笨。
Should've known better than to cheat a friend 我该明白让你知道总比欺骗强,
And waste the chance that I've been given 但现在却又错过了一个机会。
So I'm never gonna dance again 我终将不再跳舞,
The way I danced with you 无法像你我从前那样跳舞。
Time can never mend 即使时间也无法治愈心中的伤痕
The careless whispers of a good friend 那怕是好朋友的一句无心伤害
To the heart and mind ignorance is kind. 对心身来说,装糊涂未必是坏事。
There's no comfort in the truth 因为真相总是令人难爱,
pain is all you'll find. 因而努力只会带来痛苦。
I'm never gonna dance again 我终将不再跳舞
guilty feet have got no rhythm 内疚使舞步失去了韵感
Never without your love. 从此失去你的爱。
Tonight the music seems so loud 今晚的音乐是如此的刺耳
I wish that we could lose this crowd. 我希望我们就在这音乐中分手。
Maybe it's better this way 也许这就是最好的结局
We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say. 我们所说的只不过更加伤害了对方,
沒有留言:
張貼留言